Friday, 13 September 2013

School et cetera

Bad, bad blogger..!

How dare you neglect your blog like that?!

Yup, it's been two weeks...

And it has also been two weeks since school started!
Now you won't be surprised when I tell you my school books look awfully modern, with screaming colours and ugly fonts.
Thought I'd make it all a bit more fun for myself!
I don't call it customizing, since we're sort of obliged to cover our books, but I think I made them somewhat classier.
You must know that pretty much the only school stuff you can get at the stores (for not too much €€) are more focused on the 12-15 year old kids, which is weird because 18 year olds go to that same school.
I actually found this covering paper at the boy's section, such a taboo. (another weird thing! There are very strict boys' and girls' sections, grey and blue tones for the first group, pink floral prints for the other. Whyy)

Here we go!


Maths! Looks pretty nice - I think-,  even for maths.
French
Dutch
History
Those weren't all my study books, obviously. But the other books pretty much 
look the same or haven't been covered yet... oops

Moving on to the notebooks.

Ancient Art 
French
History - fav subject deserves prettiest notebook!
Social Science
Dutch


Since there were no classic-looking and not-too-pricey agendas, I made my own.
Bought a simple notebook and filled it in - best decision in my life so far



My dear pen(cil) case



Yeah I'm a bit ashamed of putting this photo up, found out it's incredibly hard to take a photo of your -heavy- bag when you have to hold it with one hand as well..
But had to share it!
It is a classic school bag model, so happy with it!
In this blogpost: http://jessicasvintage.blogspot.nl/2013/06/try-something-new-try-something-yellow.html you can see the bag in its full glory.

You won't have to wait this long for the next blogpost again, because I already wrote it!
It is quite exciting. :)

Enjoy your weekend,
x Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment